Monday, December 21, 2009

Free Kellogg’s $10 Bonus Bucks

We all know how healthy and important for anybody to eat breakfast and especially kids. So when I found out about Kellogg’s new $10 Bonus Bucks promotion, I thought about writing a post about it even if I am not a big fan of cereals in general and my daughter is still a baby. However I know that there are lots of moms out there that would love to take advantage of this offer.
You have until 09/30/10 to:
- Buy three (3) specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s® cereal and collect the codes inside each box.
- Enter codes at Kellogg Bonus Bucks.
- Receive your $10 Bonus Bucks certificate by mail.
- Redeem your certificate at a variety of participating retailers.
So basically, buy three boxes of cereal and get a $10 giftcard that can be used at certain stores like Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, and more.
The four participating cereals are Frosted Flakes, Froot (sic) Loops, Mini-Wheats and Raisin Bran.
To make this offer even better you can use the Kellogg's coupons from www.coupons.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this promotion. I love it.

    ReplyDelete